Once upon a time, there was a rich family that raised a very mean dog that always barked furiously when people pass by.
The dog laughed to himself,’ When I am here, no one would come through this door!’
One day, a monk came to the rich families’ house and knocked the door.
” Is there anyone home?” he said, calmly.
The dog jumped up and started to bark as hisowner opened the door.
” Who is it?” he asked
“Amitofo. I disturbed you. I came here to get some rice.”
” Oh, of course.”
“Thank you very much.”
He took his food.
‘Hmph!’ thought the dog. ‘ That monk got nerve! When I’m sleeping, he snuck into my house and woke me! If he doesn’t share his food with me, then I’ll bite him!’
The monk glanced at the dog,” Here.”, he said, placing the bowl of food infront of the dog. ” You must be hungry.”
But the monk knew what the dog was thinking already.
‘ This man is so nice’ the dog thought as he munched on his food.
The monk laughed and said,” I am going to go now, farewell.”
Two people popped out of the bushes and peeked at the dog.
” Yes, yes. That’s the dog! A few years ago, he almost bit us to death! Today we will get avenged!”
The ran to the dog and yelled,” You little rascal! You dare to bite us!”
The dog ran for his life, doging the strikes.
‘ Help me! Help me!’ the dog cried.
One of the people threw three darts at the dog. He dodged them and continued running. Then he noticed a meat bun . He turned around and began to eat. But then the people took advantage of that time and hit the dog to death.
A few years later, a family just got a child.
” My son, my son! HA HA HA HA HA HA!” When their child was grown, he went to town.
He walked for a few moments and passed a monk.
‘ Huh? It’s the same monk that gave me food’
The monk blinked and said,” Oh? So it’s you. We met again.”
” Please be my teacher!” the boy begged.
” Hmm. Since we have met before, then I will accept you as my student.”
” Great! Come home with me!”
The Monk became the teacher of the whole family. Soon His parents died and he and the monk set off. He decided to use his life to repay the monk.
- Chinese characters 悠遊字在
- Confucianism 孔子聖賢之道-Translated by Liana Chau
- Fairy tales 童話- Translated
- Historical Personages 古人勤學故事
- Idioms 成語故事
- Ikkyū-san 一休和尚
- Journey to the West 西遊記- Translated
- Myths 神話傳說- Translated
- Poetry 古詩詞
- The Young's Rules 弟子規
- Thousand characters 千字文
- Three Characters 三字經
- Toys 玩具坊
- Traditional Festival 傳統節日
- 故事說唱- 神州任我行
- Another Top 10 Dangerous Kids’ Toys
- 童話故事 小馬過河
- 童話故事 小红帽
- 童話故事- 金斧子
- 童話故事 漁夫和金鱼的故事
- 童话故事- 魯班造伞
- 童話故事 – 金瓜種
- What Does A Special Education Teacher Do To Help?
- How To Complete Special Education Teacher Training
- Meet The Special Education Teacher Requirements
- Satisfy The Special Education Teacher Job Description
- Cope With Special Education Teacher Interview Questions
- How To Gain Special Education Teacher Certification
- Become A Special Education Teacher Assistant
- How Special Education Resources Assist Teachers
- Special Education Online Degree Gives You A New Career
- Make Special Education Degree Programs Work For You